by WebNet Solutions
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Special attention is paid to the attire, makeup, and jewellery. But do you know that hair can do wonders to add a glam touch to your overall appeal? With different options, you can style your hair in different ways. Here’s a little guide to the various options you can explore:
- Bun– Buns have forever had a charm with the bridal look. Known for their traditional look, buns never go out of fashion. But, in the present days, you can give a twist to the traditional buys. Get the service of best bridal make up expertto help you ace your hairstyle.
- Updo’s– A rather glamorous look is levied with the updos, especially for the modern brides. Ideal for highlighting your cheekbones and displaying your makeup, updo’s can pull off a ravishing look. To add an oomph factor, one can embrace hair accessories like pearl pins.
- Low buns like chignon- For a casual yet finished style, low buns or chignon can be your preferred choice. Low buns styled on one side looks fabulous. Another option can be to try the messy look with the low buns that impart a contemporary statement. For styling, one can use flowers or crystals hair accessories.
- French twist buns- For adding a fashionable twist to the usual low bun, one can go for twist buns. As the name suggests, it uses different manes in a manner that creates a twisted pattern. French twists are regal and call for a polished touch.
- Braided buns- Another unique approach for styling your bun is to add the braids in it. Braided buns give a different look that exudes a super chic sense.
- Braids- Quite in vogue these days, many brides are opting for braids for their D-day look. Here are some options to try:
- Fishtail braids- If you have rich and dense locks, fishtail braids can be your go-to option. Adding a rather lively charm to the hair, the styling is simple yet gorgeous.
- Side braids- The classic traditional braids can be revamped to side wavy braids that add a pop of glam look. Side brides with half updos are also a good alternative for those looking for a different hairstyle.
- Halo- The halo braids will surely give you the princess-like feel. You can get them perfected at ladies’ beauty parlour. Style them up with crystal or pearl accessories and instantly get a charming look.
- Half braid-Half braids are perfect for those looking for a contemporary style. Half braids with wavy locks look simply marvellous.
- Open locks- Keeping your locks open is again a choice many brides are embracing these days. Go for side parts, or leave your wavy, lustrous mane on one side to flaunt your locks. You can even get the hair highlighted from the best hair salons in Gurgaon to perfect your hair appeal.
So, make your wedding day extra special by adorning a hairstyle that is worthy of attracting all eyeballs.